Re: About to format the hard drive for the 3rd Debian installation-helpppp

Well, I did not mean to threaten you guys or try to get more response. That was what really I was about to do because I did not have any desktop and I had to get some work done. Anyway, after reading the responses I could get my beloved KDE back. THANKS ALL YOU.

Hamid

Paul Johnson wrote:

This is like threatening to shoot yourself in the head because your
cardoor got a scratch, but OK...

So please help me before I format my drive ;-)

Note that this approach isn't one that'll normally one that will win
you responses, it wouldn't surprise me if more than a few people
thought, "Hmm, this guy is threatening himself for my help, he's
obviously the most balanced and patient person to volunteer to help."
8:o)  ESR has come up with some good pointers on how to avoid such a
reaction from people.