Re: Knoppix ISO image is 715MB - How Do I burn it ?

John Hasler wrote:
> Deryk Barker writes:
> > Actually it's mainly the hard drive manufacturers.
> And the ISO.

In the digital world we had this nice system of binary powers of two.
But the non-digital side of life claims prior art in this area.

I feel like I am in a dispute over which end of the egg to break open!
[Do they really expect their "pronunciation" suggestions to catch on?
Looks more like a not so obvious attempt to squash the binary terms.]

P.S. Note that the coreutils and other support your choice to decide
for yourself by --human-readable versus --si in 'ls' for example.