Re: The Hurd

Aryan Ameri wrote:

On Thursday 29 May 2003 01:39, Kent West wrote:
<snip re: Hurd stuff>
It's about time for me to subscribe to the Debian-Hurd mailing list.
The regulars here on this list might be getting tired of seeing
Hurd-related stuff.

AFAIK this list's name is Debian-user, it doesn't mention what kernel, and I don't think it is only for Debian GNU/Linux users. I think it is a list for all debian users, no matter what the kernel is.

Sure, debian-hurd is more specific, but I don't consider Hurd stuff OT here. And last thing, I guess the number of hurd interested people in this list, is more than those in debian-hurd list ;-)

Cheers

Okay, you've convinced me. I've gone ahead and subscribed to Debian-Hurd, but as I come across things that might be of interest here, I'll post 'em.

--
Kent West (westk@acu.edu)