Re: The Hurd

On Thursday 29 May 2003 01:39, Kent West wrote:
> deFreese, Barry wrote:

> >The latest should be K3.  DId you look here?
> >
> >ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/iso/
>
> No. However, since I seem to be broken pretty substantially at the
> moment, I may try downloading it and doing a reinstall. However, will
> that give me any advantage over fixing my current problem and just
> apt-get upgrading the system?
>
> It's about time for me to subscribe to the Debian-Hurd mailing list.
> The regulars here on this list might be getting tired of seeing
> Hurd-related stuff.

AFAIK this list's name is Debian-user, it doesn't mention what kernel,
and I don't think it is only for Debian GNU/Linux users. I think it is
a list for all debian users, no matter what the kernel is.

Sure, debian-hurd is more specific, but I don't consider Hurd stuff OT
here. And last thing, I guess the number of hurd interested people in
this list, is more than those in debian-hurd list ;-)

Cheers

--
/* There is SCO owned IP all over the Linux kernel. SCO will hunt them.
Free software infidels are liars. We will kill them all, and roast their

Aryan Ameri