Re: The Hurd

deFreese, Barry wrote:

From: Kent West [mailto:westk@acu.edu]

I just installed the Hurd on a Gateway E-1800. It's a bare minimum install, with lots of broken-ness.

Which ISO did you use, K3??

The latest should be K3.  DId you look here?

ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/iso/

No. However, since I seem to be broken pretty substantially at the moment, I may try downloading it and doing a reinstall. However, will that give me any advantage over fixing my current problem and just apt-get upgrading the system?

It's about time for me to subscribe to the Debian-Hurd mailing list. The regulars here on this list might be getting tired of seeing Hurd-related stuff.

--
Kent