RE: The Hurd

he_Hurd.html),
but eventually gave up on that and got a base system via
"wget ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/hurd/contrib/marcus/gnu-latest.tar.gz";
(also as per my notes).

ping works, and apt-get works, except that at the moment the system
appears to be frozen after downloading a bunch of packages. Haven't
tried the other stuff yet.

I just power-cycled the box to get it unstuck, and now my login is not
working. Something's broken . . . .  Time to go study.

--
Kent

Kent,

The latest should be K3.  DId you look here?

ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/iso/

Good Luck,

Barry deFreese
Technology Services Manager
Nike Team Sports
(949)-616-4005
Barry.deFreese@nike.com

--
"Technology doesn't make you less stupid; it just makes you stupid faster."
Jerry Gregoire - Former CIO at Dell