From: Jeremy Hogan <jhogan@redhat.com>
To: open-source-now-list@redhat.com
Subject: [OS:N:] Putting down the SCO FUD
Date: 28 May 2003 11:56:36 -0400

If there were any lingering doubts as to the veracity of SCOs claims,
the following ought to put them to rest:

Novell Challenges SCO Position, Reiterates Support for Linux
http://www.novell.com/news/press/archive/2003/05/pr03033.html

SCO's Big Lie
http://www.perens.com/Articles/SCO/BigLie.html

Now, just supposing this does not cause a dismissal or counter suit,
check out Eric Raymond's point by point evisceration of their claims.

OSI Position Paper on the SCO-vs.-IBM Complaint
http://www.opensource.org/sco-vs-ibm.html

understanding of the Unix genealogy is amazing.

--jeremy