kio_audiocd reading problem

Hi

I have trouble getting my kio-slave working in Debian Unstable under
kde3.1
I have cdparanoia installed and i can as normal user see a track listing
if I run
[~]$ cdparanoia -vsQ
cdparanoia III release 9.8 (March 23, 2001)
(C) 2001 Monty <monty@xiph.org> and Xiphophorus

Report bugs to paranoia@xiph.org
http://www.xiph.org/paranoia/

Checking /dev/cdrom for cdrom...
        Testing /dev/cdrom for cooked ioctl() interface
                /dev/scd0 is not a cooked ioctl CDROM.
        Testing /dev/cdrom for SCSI interface
                generic device: /dev/sg0
                ioctl device: /dev/scd0

<snip>

 . If I run konqueror I can see the tracks nicely. In my
/var/log/messages i get
May 27 04:35:19 jmak kernel: sr0: CDROM not ready.  Make sure there is a
disc in the drive.
I have checked the symlinks and it does show to scd0 which is my ide
CDRW running scsi emulation.
[~]$ lsmod | grep ide
ide-scsi                8784   1
ide-cd                 30148   0
[~]$
My relevant /etc/fstab lines are
/dev/scd0       /mnt/cdrom      auto    ro,noauto,user,exec     0 0
The drive is working perfectly, except that I constantly get the message
An error occured while loading audiocd:/:
The file or directory / does not exist.
I have also tried changing my settings in Control Center from /dev/cdrom
to /dev/scd0 and /dev/sr0(which it seems it is looking for) all to
no-avail.
Help would be appreciated

For the wrapping width, sorry. Can't seem to find the place where I
change the wrapping width in evolution ;-)
Regards
Tinus