Re: newer generation of spam

>>>>> "Graeme" == Graeme Tank <graemet@umich.edu> writes:
<snip>
Graeme> This newer class of spam is in html format. Yeah, yeah, html
Graeme> email is evil, but Friends and Family find the layout so
Graeme> beautiful/default_option that I'm unwilling to send all html
Graeme> formatted email to /dev/null.
   Obvious fix for this: procmail with a whitelist:

   - Allow friends and family in by default:
    ^From.*timt.org|\
    ^From.*debian.org}\
     $DEFAULT

   - Anything else that contains html goes to the spam-trap
#
{
  :0
  { RULE="text/html content" }
  :0
  spam-filtered
}

   Works a treat, and has the added benefit of plausible
   deniability.. (No auntie, didn't see your email.. oh yes, there it
   is in the spamtrap... )

      TimT.
--
tim.timmerman@asml.nl                              040-2683613