newer generation of spam

Hello,

On my Woody/stable box I've been able to effectively filter spam with
bogofilter involked in procmail:

ii  bogofilter       0.7.5+1017cvs-1  a fast Bayesian spam filter

However, I've been recently receiving an new class of spam that appears
to be designed to evade spam filters that learn, such as the stable
version of bogofilter.

This newer class of spam is in html format. Yeah, yeah, html email is
evil, but Friends and Family find the layout so beautiful/default_option
that I'm unwilling to send all html formatted email to /dev/null.

An example of this newer class of spam format can be found at:

   http://www-personal.umich.edu/~graemet/newerspamformat.html

Please view the page source (eg with your browser) to understand the
spammers' strategy to evade spam filters that learn.

I would like to know if there is a package in stable that could
effectively handle this newer spam format (not likely is my guess)? If
not, is there a package in the testing or unstable branches that would?

Thank you.

Graeme