Apt-get wants to install "initscripts'

I'm running a woody system, with testing and unstable included in
sources.list.  Now, I get the following:

dlb@localhost:~$ su -c 'apt-get -s dist-upgrade'
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Calculating Upgrade... Done
  initscripts
0 packages upgraded, 1 newly installeThe following packages have been kept
back
  libglib2.0-0 libglib2.0-dev
 0 to remove and 2  not upgraded.
Inst initscripts (2.85-3 Debian:unstable)
Conf initscripts (2.85-3 Debian:unstable)

dlb@localhost:~$ apt-cache show initscripts
Package: initscripts
Essential: yes
Section: base
Installed-Size: 37
Maintainer: Miquel van Smoorenburg <miquels@cistron.nl>
Architecture: all
Source: sysvinit
Version: 2.85-3
Replaces: sysvinit (<< 2.85-1)
Depends: dpkg (>= 1.4.0.21), mount (>= 2.7i-1), util-linux (>= 2.9t-2),
e2fsprogs (>= 1.15-1)
Conflicts: kbd (<< 0.95-2), mdutils (<< 0.35-9)

dlb@localhost:~$ apt-cache policy sysvinit
sysvinit:
  Installed: 2.84-2woody1
  Candidate: 2.84-2woody1
  Version Table:
     2.85-3 0
         90 http://http.us.debian.org unstable/main Packages
     2.84-3 0
        200 http://http.us.debian.org testing/main Packages
 *** 2.84-2woody1 0
        900 http://http.us.debian.org woody/main Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

And my apt preferences file:

Package: *
Pin: release a=stable
Pin-Priority: 900

Package: *
Pin: release a=testing
Pin-Priority: 200

Package: *
Pin: release a=unstable
Pin-Priority: 90

Can someone tell me why it's wanting to install this unstable package?   It
doesn't appear that my system should cause this to happen.  Is this a
glitch in the dependency list?  I notice that in the "apt-cache show"
above, it says:
Replaces: sysvinit (<< 2.85-1),
which I have, but the sysvinit I have is stable..

What can I do to stop it from wanting to do this, other than removing
unstable from my apt list?