Re: Resistance Is Futile.

on Sat, May 24, 2003 at 06:56:47PM +0100, Hell.Surfers@cwctv.net (Hell.Surfers@cwctv.net) wrote:
> I can not unsubscribe from this list, i've tried the webform AND the request email address, Ive already tried emailing the listmaster, he ignores me, it seems resistance to this list is futile. I will seek legal action against you spamming me, you have 10 days. My solicitor says this is adequate notice.

Please set your mailer/editor linewrap to 68-75 characters.  I strongly
recommend 72 as a good default.

Thank you.

Thank you for advising us of your hostile intentions.  You've been added
to the banlist of all mailing lists I personally manage.  Your message
has been forwarded to alert others that your participation in a mailing
list constitutes a demonstrated legal liability.

I'll note that this isn't the first time I've heard of someone
threatening to sue a mailing list.  Last instance which comes to mind was
a loser who'd threatened the Exim user mailing list with a DMCA
take-down request on his posts.

  http://www.exim.org/mailman/htdig/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20020422/037986.html

Best of luck in your future endeavors.

Peace.

   GNU/Linux web browsing mini review:  Galeon.  Kicks ass.
     http://galeon.sourceforge.org/