Re: Apache, libmm und PHP4: PHP Fatal error: Unable to start session mm module in Unknown on line 0

On Mon, May 12, 2003 at 03:36:42PM +0200, Berthold Cogel wrote:
> Which options do I have when I want to run multiple apaches with PHP4 on
> one machine?

I'd probably just bulid them both from source into /usr/local, since
then dpkg won't touch them.

--
Rob Weir <rweir@ertius.org>  |   mlspam@ertius.org   |   http://www.ertius.org/
GPG keys: 1024D/1E73B7CD, 4096R/3ABDE5EC     |      Do I look like I want a CC?