Re: Making Free Software Collection CD

You could try to give them knoppix. It's a debian based autoboot system
with no installation. Everything is kept in Memory, no need for
partitioning anything, nor copying anything on your hdd. The CD contains
approximatively 2 Gb software including OpenOffice, KOffice, and lots of
others ...

Try to look at

http://www.knoppix.org/

(its in german, but there is a link to an english page)

Have fun with it (i really did)

Gilles Stragier