Re: Increase screen resolution from 1024x768 to 1280x1024 on knoppix

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away
Barry wrote:

> It should be dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86.
>
> --
> Barry deFreese
> Debian 3.0r1 "Woody"
> Registered Linux "Newbie" #302256 - Debian Developer Wannabe

Crap!! Yes, you're right.

Sorry J F for sending you in the wrong direction. Well, the right direction
maybe, but wrong coordinates? ;-)

cheers,
marty

"Don't you think it would be a useful item to add to your intellectual
toolkits to be capable of saying, when a ton of wet steaming bullsh*t
lands on your head, 'My goodness, this appears to be bullsh*t'?"
	-Neal Stephenson

(o_
//\         don't fear the penguin   http://www.debian.org
V_/_        "It's computing, Jim, but not as we know it"