Re: Increase screen resolution from 1024x768 to 1280x1024 on knoppix

I tried it and got:
# dpkg-reconfigure xfree86
Package `xfree86' is not installed and no info is available.
Use dpkg --info (= dpkg-deb --info) to examine archive files,
and dpkg --contents (= dpkg-deb --contents) to list their contents.
/usr/sbin/dpkg-reconfigure: xfree86 is not installed

There was something maybe xconfigurator on
redhat, but the  dpkg-reconfigure seems the
right way to me (a novice) to do this on debian
if I could get it to work???

Thanks.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com