Re: can't get the java plugin to work in mozilla

Jeremy Petzold wrote:
> hrm...nothing that has been suggested to me has worked....
> I am running the 1.3.1 browser.
> this is realy anoying...why don't they distribute java with mozilla?

Who are the "they" to which are you are referring?  Sun?  Java is not
distributed because Sun's license does not allow it.  Doing so would
be illegal.  If you feel strongly about this then you might write a
letter to Sun and try to convince them to change their licensing.
People would love to make Java more available.  The problem is a legal
one and not a technical one.

Bob