Re: misterious kernel message on booting

On Friday 16 May 2003 15:26, Kent West wrote:
> I suspect that you have usbmgr installed, but don't have USB support
> properly configured in your kernel/modules. But that's just a guess.
After checking I can say that usbmgr is not installed. On booting the kernel
says it detects my two usb ports using UHCI. I installed and run usbutils
which report no error or warning. Actually I have never used usb devices so
far, but maybe is there a package which can check any misconfiguration ?
--
saluti,  Mauro

On this machine no Windows system survives and LINUX POWER reigns UNLIMITED.