Re: How to disable the "Choose your current network-environment !" during boot?

Am Sam, 2003-05-17 um 02.46 schrieb Jaime Ash:
> During boot, my system displays a Debian GNU Linux blue screen with a
> gray menu that asks to "Choose your current network-environment !",
> and gives 2 choices: "Installation_default" and
> "Set_up_new_environment" and has 2 "buttons": "< OK >" and "< Cancel
> >".
>

> Is there a way to disable this screen from coming up during boot?
> (I.e. I am happy with my current network-environment – the
> "Installation_default" – and don’t want to have employ human
> intervention everytime I boot).

IIRC apt-get remove netenv will do the trick

HTH
--

Matthias Hentges
Cologne / Germany

[www.hentges.net] -> PGP welcome, HTML tolerated
ICQ: 97 26 97 4   -> No files, no URL's

My OS: Debian Woody: Geek by Nature, Linux by Choice