Centralized mail repository

I'm looking for a way to have my mail on a central server, possibly an IMAP
server so that I can access it from multiple machines without having to
manually shuffle the data between them. I had a short look at cyrus21, but I
didn't find something I'm looking for.

What I need is some kind of "aggregating proxy" that (on demand, e.g. when I
access my mailbox on the IMAP server) fetches mails from several accounts,
filters them and makes them accessible from any remote machine. Filtering
should include putting the ma88ils in different subdirectories on the server
so that I don't have to search my private mails between the overhead of this
maillist ;-)

Is there anything in debian that allows me to do this?

--
Got Backup?