problem about to install via network

Hi,
Yesterday, I tried to learn Debian installation via netwrok. I downloaded the files what I need and made floppy disks. I booted my machine from these floppy disks. I installed rescue.bin, root.bin and drivre-[1-4].bin. But I didn't find a option to install Debian via network untill to install base package.I went to your website and can't find information about it because the "Network" section has not been finished. How can I do? Could you please tell me how to install Debian by the network?

Thanks in advance

Peter

Do you Yahoo!?