Re: Xterm problem.

On 16 mai 2003, gs234@cam.ac.uk wrote:
> I have had a rather puzzling thing happen to me.  I frequently
> control-right-click on xterms so that I can change the font size and
> so forth.
>
> However, suddenly I can no longer do this.  I just get a beep,
> rather than a menu.  Control-{left,middle}-click do not produce the
> expected results either.

Well, the plot thickens.  If I start xterm with the -vb argument, then
the I get a flashing xterm rather than an audible beep.  This tells me
that the problem is that xterm does not want to show the menu (for
whatever reason) rather than Sawfish etc. eating the click before it
gets there.

--
Big Gaute                               http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~gs234/
Yow!!  That's a GOOD IDEA!!  Eating a whole FIELD of COUGH MEDICINE