Re: SCO targets Linux customers *name correction*

[Please don't post in HTML!]

On Fri, May 16, 2003 at 07:53:47PM +1200, Haralambos Geortgilakis wrote:
>    Ladies & gentlemen,
>
>    geeks off in far flung & darkened places, *please* pronounce the
>    protagonists name correctly!!!!
>
>    SCUM.
>
>    Any Questions?  ;-)

Jokes aside, I prefer the approach of the Advocacy mini-HOWTO:

  Refer to another product by its proper name.  There's nothing to be
  gained by attempting to ridicule a company or its products by using
  "creative spelling".  If we expect respect for Linux, we must respect
  other products.

Cheers,