Re: SCO targets Linux customers *name correction*

Hi Yall & Colin,

what-jokes aside?

Nay, for now, I feel like taking the piss out of you know who.

Thankfully, there are enough good people reasoning with them, for me to do as I do.

Still but, who was it that said that the king was naked?

*BFN*

H :-)

If puns were deli meat, this would be the wurst.

Colin Watson wrote:

[Please don't post in HTML!]