Re: Big problems w/ writing any type of cdrom

Hello,

Carl Fink, thanks for you're help so far!
I just tried the diff program on both the
cdrom/cd_image and cdrom/source dir - and neither have
a difference, except files in the source dir I know
aren't in the cdimage as they were added later.

Now, I try to copy files from the cdrom back onto my
/tmp - and there are NO errors (!!) I tried on a
laptop before which has problems each time; is it
possible the cd can't be successfully read by the
laptop I tried on because of problems with the laptop
itself ?? Does it need special programs or something -
or does this mean something is malfunctioning there?

Well, at least I know writing data cd's is working !

Thanks,

Joris