Re: PPP help

This is a bit of a long shot, but did you compile SLIP support into the
kernel during setup?  I did and I had EXACTLY the same issues you're
having...

if you do an ifconfig, is the SLIP interface listed?

Sometime around Tue, May 13, 2003 at 08:39:39AM -0700, Larry waltzed in like he freakin' owned the joint and start spouting off about: