Re: Linux Firewalling - Further Adventures with DSL

Am Sam, 2003-05-10 um 16.26 schrieb Gee Law:
> On Sat, May 10, 2003 at 09:59:52AM -0500, Thomas H. George wrote:
> > I am interested in getting this iptables reference but don't know how to
> > use this link from mutt.  I can switch to mozilla and type it all in
> > manually but it would be much simpler to search for a known title and
> > author.  I mention this only because perhaps others have the same
> > problem - or to expose my ignorance if it is possible to use the link
> > directly from mutt.
>
> If you are using it Gnome Terminal you can simply click the link (I
> don't know about Konsole). Otherwise Ctrl-B will extract the URL's from
> the message and open them in your browser. You need urlview -- apt-get
> install urlview if you don't have it.

If he's running mutt in a xterm, there's a simpler way:

- Select/highlight the URL with your left mouse button
- Fire up Mozilla / Netscape / Konqueror
- Middleclick in your browser

HTH
--

Matthias Hentges
Cologne / Germany

[www.hentges.net] -> PGP welcome, HTML tolerated
ICQ: 97 26 97 4   -> No files, no URL's

My OS: Debian Woody: Geek by Nature, Linux by Choice