Re: Linux Firewalling - Further Adventures with DSL

On Sat, May 10, 2003 at 09:59:52AM -0500, Thomas H. George wrote:
> On Fri, May 09, 2003 at 12:34:18PM -0400, Kevin McKinley wrote:
>
> > Here is an excellent book for that:
> >
> > http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0735710996/qid=1052497854/sr=1-3/ref=sr_1_3/002-8975958-6520022?v=glance&s=books
>
> I am interested in getting this iptables reference but don't know how to
> use this link from mutt.  I can switch to mozilla and type it all in
> manually but it would be much simpler to search for a known title and
> author.  I mention this only because perhaps others have the same
> problem - or to expose my ignorance if it is possible to use the link
> directly from mutt.

Please don't top post.

Assuming your running mutt in an X terminal of some sort, highlight the
link with your mouse, switch to your browser and middle click in a blank
URL.  The middle click will paste the last thing highlighted.  So, if
you need to blank your URL entry either don't highlight it, or blank it
and then highlight the URL in the message.

--
Jamin W. Collins

This is the typical unix way of doing things: you string together lots
of very specific tools to accomplish larger tasks. -- Vineet Kumar