Re: Ugly fonts in Mozilla

Thomas Krennwallner wrote:
On Tue May 06, 2003 at 09:58:25PM -0700, Randall Hansen wrote:

I log in today after a shutdown (happens periodically) and now I
have only these really ugly fonts available under Mozilla.  And
under a number of other applications as well: X-chat, gaim.

i'm having the same trouble, starting today as well.  all GTK apps i
can find as well as mozilla are now using much larger, more pixelated
fonts.  the exception is sylpheed, which uses the ugly large fonts for
most things, but a much smaller (just as ugly) font for *bold*.  it's
downright unpleasant.

Read this thread:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2003/debian-user-200305/msg00220.html

Well, is there any consideration to putting the font-path back to the original order rather than having everyone in the world sitting down and going through this process of re-defining their path to what they had, and wanted, in the past?

I did not get that impression from the thread I just read. They just marked it off as a bug report and here's how to fix it, not that anyone is going to fix it in the future.

--
	"It's today!" said Piglet.
	"My favorite day," said Pooh.