Re: modconf suddenly dies on woody

Hi,

* crispin@aeonline.net <crispin@aeonline.net> [030509 13:57]:
> Hello,
>
> I just tried to modconf on one of my woody machines and it now does
> nothing. When I run it it just exits without any error and gives me a
> command prompt. I tried reinstalling a new kernel, which went fine, but
> the problem persists. Has anyone else experienced this?

<snip>

Yes, it was happening to me too here in sid the other day. I did an
upgrade this morning and it seems to be working now, but its still not
quite right... some major deuglification is required.

I guess it could be a whiptail issue. I'll just wait it out... modconf
is hardly an essential piece of software.

Nick.

--
Debian testing/unstable
Linux twofish 2.4.20-looxt93c3 #1 Thu May 8 16:34:25 JST 2003