socksify configuration [REPOST]

I'm having trouble configuring socksify.

My needs are:
- all requests going to a certain domain (e.g. mycompany.org) should go
through the proxy (localhost:1080)
- all other requests should be direct

After reading the man page and the sample config files, I tried this:

route {
        from: 0.0.0.0/0   to: .mycompany.org   via: 127.0.0.1 port = 1080
        protocol: tcp udp                # server supports tcp and udp.
        proxyprotocol: socks_v4 socks_v5 # server supports socks v4 and v5.
        method: none #username           # we are willing to
authenticate via
                                         # method "none", not "username".
}

But this doesn't work.