Re: next debian stable ?

On Fri, 2003-05-02 at 01:10, Paul Johnson wrote:

iirc, there are debs for the new Gaim on the Gaim site, and Ximian has
had debs available through their red carpet utility, although I don't
know if that is still maintained. Still, there are a lot of projects out
there with populated debian/ directories in their cvs repositories that
aren't building debs, even though it is obviously no noticeable extra
effort for them.
ML Kahnt New Markets Consulting
Tel: (613) 531-8684 / (613) 539-0935
Email: kahnt@hosehead.dyndns.org