Fwd: Re: two computer dual head idea (ideas please!)

 Ok, I've learned that I can't do exactly this.....but ihave another
 question...
 there is a window that's open by some process (may be the parent window
 or a child)...
 ...is it possable to re-direct that window to another display?

 ie.  move window X from display localhost:0.0 to otherhost:0.0

 can this be done from outside the program?  can a child window run on a
 display other than it's parent (like an "open file" window)?

 thanks everyone!
 -matt
ps. please cc me your responces.

--