RE: imap ssl proxy thingo

> * Joyce, Matthew (MJoyce@ccia.org.au) [030429 19:26]:
> > What I would like is a similar proxy to provide imap-ssl
> logins to the
> > outside world and connect them to the normal imap login on
> the server.
> >
> > Any ideas ?
>
> Yep; use stunnel.  IIRC, the docs outline this pretty well.
> If not, give a shout.  I remember it being very straightforward.
>
> good times,
> Vineet
> --
> http://www.doorstop.net/
> --
> "If we do not believe in freedom of speech for those we
> despise we do not believe in it at all."  --Noam Chomsky

yep, someone else suggested this (Dominique), looks good.
A bit of messing about (learning) about OpenSSL and certs, but the
readme.debain explains what to do, the website has heaps of info.

Proper testing tonight from home.

This problem has been bugging me for ages, debain-user has a solution for
everything.

three cheers for the debian-user!