gdmconfig is broken

I just upgraded gdm to the new version in unstable (2.4.1.3-1).  I was trying
to run gdmconfig to get the new themed graphical greeter to display.  However,
when I run 'sudo gdmconfig' I get a dialog with this error:

An error occured while loading the user interface
element securesysmenu from file /usr/share/gdm/gdmsetup.glade.
Possibly the glade interface description was corrupted.
gdm cannot continue and will exit now.
You should check your installation of gdm or reinstall gdm.

I reinstalled gdm with 'apt-get install gdm --reinstall' and I still get the
same error.  Has anyone else run across this?  Is there an easy to fix this?

I also went direclty into /etc/gdm/gdm.conf and set the options for the
graphical greeter with the circles theme, but I still only get the traditional
GDM greeter.  Any ideas on this?

I guess I am really starting to learn what it means to be on the bleeding edge
:-)

-Roberto Sanchez

Yahoo! Messenger - Nueva versión GRATIS
http://messenger.yahoo.es