Re: Query: what's best low-profile WWW gui-UA for Debian?

On Thu, Apr 24, 2003 at 04:31:00PM -0600, Jamin W. Collins wrote:
> > Did you install from a Debian package, or how??? Which version are you
> > running?

> I extract this archive and move the "phoenix" folder it creates out to
> /usr/local.  Then create a symlink in /usr/local/bin for the phoenix
> executable located at /usr/local/phoenix/phoenix.  Then create symlinks
> in /usr/local/phoenix/plugins for the mozilla plugins you'd like to have
> available.

> Jamin W. Collins

Thank you for the valuable tips, and also to the other poster "Jon"  who
replied likewise about Fireird, thanks to both of you. I will give the
nightly build binary a try.

--
Find my GnuPG public key on better keyservers everywhere ;-)
GnuPG public key fingerprint:  BD26 A5D8 D781 C96B 9936  310F 0573 A3D9 4E24 4EA6