Re: Problem booting software RAID (woody)

Fraser Campbell said:

> I suppose that warning is because I am transitioning to raid and hdb is
> the  only active raid disk.  hda is marked as a failed disk.

in that case I'd reccomend making a boot disk with the kernel and boot
the system that way until your transition is complete, then run lilo
again to install the bootloader. lilo is real picky.

or maybe use grub, I don't have much experience with grub so I don't
know if it would be so picky or not

nate