Re: Problem booting software RAID (woody)

On April 22, 2003 11:13 pm, nate wrote:

> Fraser Campbell said:
[snip]
> >     Added Linux *
> >     Added LinuxOLD
> >     The boot record of  /dev/md0  has been updated.
>
> though you say you used boot=/dev/hda ..the above message makes me
> think your using boot=/dev/md0 ??
>
> check your lilo config again..

Sorry I wasn't very clear.  The above output was from a lilo.conf containing
boot and root both set to /dev/md0 ... I did try things with boot set to
/dev/hda as well (that didn't work either).

--
Fraser Campbell <fraser@wehave.net>                 http://www.wehave.net/
Brampton, Ontario, Canada                                 Debian GNU/Linux