Re: Mutt and imap-ssl

* Bill Moseley (moseley@hank.org) [030422 11:06]:
> On Tue, 22 Apr 2003, Thomas Krennwallner wrote:
>
> > I'm not quite shure what {localhost/ssl}/inbox should be. Can you
> > explain it to me?
>
> It was a result of google searching -- which I saw in two places but must
> surely mean pick one.  Your .muttrc solved my problem, though.  Thanks.

Not sure what you mean "pick one".  I think it's just a typo for this:

{localhost/ssl}INBOX

which works for me.  the "{host}mailbox" notation is an alternative
notation (the other is "imap://host/mailbox") for IMAP mailboxes.
"{host/ssl}mailbox" does just what you might suspect.  the '/' after the
'}' is the error.

good times,
Vineet
--