Re: Need help with lockups on tyan s2460 motherboard in SMP mode

Just a thought
Can you run a small simpe app(like a recursion sum in octave or
something in  that direction) to check if it is only under heavy load
that the system hangs? Even trying to compile one kernel with a nice
value of -17/-18 and check if this also crashes. Hope you solve your
problem...
Regards
Tinus