RE:Very slow 3d games

I do spend my life actually doing work, when I have free time I spend it helping people who are terminally ill, so im sorry if I cant follow your rules, but you see, unlike you, firing off emails to random people including many people who are fine, this person has a life, you, well, dont. Im sure this email is fuel for your pedantic fire, alas, the fires burning, nobodies stoking it...

DM

On 20 Apr 2003 20:24:53 +0100 Peter Whysall <peter@whysall.net> wrote:
--- Begin Message ---
On Sun, 2003-04-20 at 19:38, Hell.Surfers@cwctv.net wrote:
> I got a mach64 with that problem.

Would it be so much of a struggle for you to:

(a) Reply below the quoted text
(b) Snip the quoted text appropriately
(c) Provide some helpful content?

Regards