Re: synaptic 0.36-1

On Sun, Apr 20, 2003 at 09:11:37PM +0200, Ing. Vladimir M. Kerka wrote:
> 2. can someone point me to previous version, which was correct (due to
> my small disk I did apt-get clean and apt-get autoclean, so I have only
> the last version in my /var/cache/apt/archives). If it is possible could
> someone send me this version?

Just for future reference, you can find packages up to a couple of days
out of date on most mirrors, and http://snapshot.debian.net/ keeps
things indefinitely after that.

--
Rob Weir <rweir@ertius.org>                              http://www.ertius.org/
GPG keys: 1024D/1E73B7CD, 4096R/3ABDE5EC     |      Do I look like I want a CC?