nVidia Ethernet card not recognized on K7N2 (MS-6570) motherboard

Hi,

I've just installed Debian 3.0 (x86) from CD-ROMs on a machine with
a K7N2 (MS-6570) motherboard, which has an on-board Ethernet port.
But this Ethernet port isn't recognized.

lspci says:

00:04.0 Ethernet controller: nVidia Corporation: Unknown device 0066 (rev a1)

What should I do? Is there a driver provided with the Debian CD-ROMs?

BTW, the machine also has an Allied Telesyn AT-2500 Ethernet card,
that could alternatively be used for the moment, but I don't know
how to make it work either.

TIA for any information,

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@vinc17.org> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated (X)HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International