Re: slapd upgrade in unstable

On Sun, 20 Apr 2003, Chris Searle wrote:
> 2) How do I get it to ask the question again so I can choose "No"?

dpkg-reconfigure, or failing that, debconf-communicate <name of ldap
package>, and give it the "purge" command.

This is a bug in the package, btw.  It is not doing the proper thing
with debconf, it should be setting the question to always visible, so
that it is reasked [and it must only ask this if the update is required,
but I didn't verify it is not doing so already].  Please file a bug.

  Henrique Holschuh