Re: Very slow 3d games

I understand that d savage chip is not really what u
call a high end chip suited for gaming. But i once
installed tuxracer in a pentium 1 win98 with far more
minimal specs. How come the game was far more playable
there?
--- christian.schoenebeck@epost.de
<christian.schoenebeck@epost.de> wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Apr 2003 01:52:46 -0700 (PDT)
> ralph bacolod <rafiks_rb@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Gud day! I just installed woody in a celeron 1.7
with
> > 128mb sdram,20 gig ide hd . My mobo has an onboard
> > savage4 chip w/ 32 mb shared. .X didnt work right
away
> > so i got a savage driver from d net to get it
working.
> > . I got X n0w but when i try to play games like
> > tuxracer,armagetr0n and billard-gl,the graphics is
so
> > slow. . As if the game is in slow motion. How do i
fix
> > this? What could be the problem? I tried googling
but
> > i couldnt find any answer.
>
> Don't expect too much from a savage chip with shared
memory. It's
> inteded for use with standard apps like office
suites, etc., not for
> playing. So, what I'm trying to say is that you
won't get it much faster