Re: Users ready for Debian on the Desktop

On Sat, 19 Apr 2003 03:33, Dale Welch wrote:
> And i used FreeBSD for years on a p75.  Red-Hat wants more money then
> microsoft if you want it to work (on their web page there aren't any
> obvious links to even mail lists... only ways to pay them money).

I wouldn't use RH in a fit, and for that very reason.
Same for Mdk. My son bought a a boxed set of that so he had time limited
official support. He reckoned it was not worth anything.

OTOH I would not complain about the support I get for Debian right here.

Bob