(Fwd to list) Re: Wireless lan setup

Try the wlan drivers for your kernel version.

apt-cache search wlan

will list the available drivers for you.

You might need to run testing.....

I have a compaq laptop with a Prism 2.5 mini-pci wireless lan
card and the wlan stuff works great.

Alternately you could try the Orinoco drivers (they don't seem
to work as well) included in the standard kernel package.

Pat
_