libgal21 dependency problem in Gnome2.2 backport?

I've just installed the Gnome 2.2 backport for Woody from

Nice. Thanks all, for the hard work.

However, things didn't work out quite right when I tried to upgrade other
previously-installed software using that archive. What I mainly want to update
is evolution. apt-get complains that it needs to install libgal21 because there
are dependencies on that package, however, it's not available; there _is_,
however, a libgal23 in the archive, as well as in sid.

Perhaps this is an error in the package dependencies.

Andrew Green

Obtén tu correo en www.correo.unam.mx
UNAMonos Comunicándonos