Re: Networking - dhcp-client

On Tuesday 15 Apr 2003 10:01 pm, Clive Menzies wrote:

> I hope that this is not too confusing ('cos I think I'm now confused
> ;-))
>
> Keep at it ;-)

Clive,

Thanks for your continued interest. You have fired me up to do the Woody
thing. So, as I type, jido-lite is in full flight. It is very impressive the
way it works, and to be honest burning a few CDs and doing an upgrade that
way is a bit of a no brainer. If the problems persist i.e. teal still cannot
negotiate a connection then I'll give your static IP just for teal a go as
that seems like a neat option (if it works).

--
		Alan Lakin
	Wallington, Surrey, England