Re: ugly pgp coloring after upgrade

on Mon, 07 Apr 2003 03:17:36AM -0400, B. L. Jilek insinuated:
> Hi Nori!
>
> On Sun, 06 Apr 2003, Nori Heikkinen wrote:
>
> > hey all,
> >
> > i'm running testing/unstable, using mutt and signing with gpg.  after
> > an upgrade this morning, all signed emails in mutt produce lots of
> > red coloring around the pgp data, as shown in the screenshot below:
> >
> > http://www.maenad.net/geek/ugly_pgp_output.jpg
> >
> > the red lines used to be there, but only for the lines that actually
> > contained text -- not for the blank lines in between.  it's really
> > ugly.
> >
> > has anyone else noticed/seen this?
>
> I have.  I just set the background to default for now so I don't
> notice it.

yeah, that's the response i've taken, to avoid this ugly output.  but
if anyone figures out a fix, or notices when an upgrade fixes it, that
would be cool.

is this something i can file a bug on?  which package should i file it
for?

</nori>

--
    .~.      nori @ sccs.swarthmore.edu